Friday, June 8, 2007

TAG YOUR IT!! (MOM)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I don't know-- i cant even remember what i was doing yesterday!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
laying around recovering from surgery
Five Snacks You Enjoy
CHOCOLATE
chocolate
chocolate covered strawberries
chocolate covered almonds
strawberry shortcake
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
This guys in love
i am a child of god
sherrie
teach me to walk
leavin on a jet plane
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
pay off debt
help my kids
shopping spree
more things in my toy room
travel with dad

Five Bad Habits
selective hearing
losing my glasses
eat way to much chocolate
worry way to much
watch to much tv
Five Things You Like To Do
Be home with my family
having a clean house
go to the lake and drive the jet ski
decorate my house
wait up for the girls to get home and hear about their night

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again

my hair all combed to one side with a barrette holding it!
shoulder pads
beaded sweaters!
permed hair
never wear hot pants EVER again
Five favorite toys:
skdooing! snow or water is just as fun
my car
my swing... with the grandkids
my phone... even though i never have it!
computer
Now its your turn!

2 comments:

  1. Mom I think that yours was my favorite. Especially the beaded shirt. I will never forget all the nursery kids coming and feeling the beaded bow on your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun and I am glad that you did it. I think I agree on the hair combed all to one side and the shoulder pads. fun fun fun
    Love Stacie

    ReplyDelete