Thursday, June 7, 2007

TAG YOUR IT! (kensi)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Probably playing barbies and getting my hair done by older sisters
What were you doing 1 year ago?
PLAYING!!!
Five Snacks You Enjoy
fruit snacks (only bettey crocker)
sunbelt granola bars
watermelon
tootsie rolls
PF Changs!
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
Indian outlaw!
loosen up my buttons
Its my life
Its all coming back to me now
she thinks my tractors sexy

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
buy a lexus
buy a husband!!!?
buy a really big house for my whole family to live in!!!!
go to scotland, ireland,england ect
give to the church
Five Bad Habits
taking my pillows of the bed in a certain way
touching food! (for tyler)
getting upset with jessica for being her
being late
not being serious when i need to be
Five Things You Like To Do
Read
go caving
spend time with my family ( i'm so excited about lake powell!)
eat rice or chinese
buying clothes
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
baby clothes!
cartoon shirts
light up shoes
middle parted bangs
i'm not old enough for regrets on clothing yet!
Five favorite toys:
i pod
car
shot guns (not that i have one.. just like to shoot them)
moms card
kerrys tractor!
Now its your turn!

3 comments:

  1. Kensi or was that Jessica? that was cute. Hopefully you don't have to have regrets on clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must country dance alot because several of your favorites are some I liked when I danced all the time. I love you Kensi and want to talke to you soon for an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, you are quite the funny person and I love reading about you! Although, none of those took me by surprise. I think we have shared to many late nights together!!!!

    ReplyDelete