Friday, June 8, 2007

TAG YOUR IT! (JESSICA)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
watching kensi shave her legs in the bathtub for the first time ( yes we were still bathing together!)
What were you doing 1 year ago?
counting down the days till brady got home. and starting the college ward.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
great harvest samples
dixie nutrition yogurt
custard
cheese (only when its cold)
anything mom makes at midnight for herself.
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To
so complicated
grundy county auction
im bringing sexy back
bring sally up (those are the only three words in the song)
popcorn popping
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
buy all of my family a big lot right next to each other and call the street borrowman way.
bribe myself a husband
sale the store.
go to the vatican city and sit on the library steps
and save the rest
Five Bad Habits
i dont flush the toilet at night
i burp sometimes...
i tune kensi out
lately my room has not had the bed made everyday.
i tune kensi out

Five Things You Like To Do
paint
read
swing dance
cook
be adventureous
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
peasant shirts
shirts that snap at the bottom like onesies.
spandex shorts with huge t shirts
clogs.
long frizzy hair parted down the center.
Five favorite toys:
my paint brushes...(they are so cool)
my...uh....phone... its an mp3 player (upstage)
my dancing socks... they are padded to soften the landing.
chris and carsons guns.
i dont have toys.
Now its your turn!

1 comment:

  1. Jess I didn't know that you liked guns! I went shooting once and that was enough for me =) I loved learning a little more about you
    love ya

    ReplyDelete