Thursday, May 31, 2007

IM ALL ALONE!

Well Mckensi went up north to go to the killers concert, along with miki and maggie. and i am all alone just watching the store. but i guess its good because i need to spend the weekend planning the lesson i have to give in relief society on sunday..... which by the way is way nerve recking concidering i have never givin a lesson before... so if anyone has any advice on calming the nerves or acting calm while in front of the relief society i would really appreciate it. every thing is going well with my new calling i guess, since its summer we are spending most of our time replacing callings as people move around for the break. i guess i just didnt know how much goes on behind the scene. tonight i am going swing dancing with kaden so we can learn some awesome new tricks and become professional dancers... or something like that;) i am way excited cause swing dancing is way fun and i totally suggest it for date nights:) jk. anyways i will most likely update you on my boredum again tommorrow because i will have nothing else to do because fridays are, well.... lets just say no one wants to buy lights on fridays.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I teach this Sunday too! And no there is nothing that I have found to calm the nerves. I find that I joke a lot when I am nervous so at least everyone is laughing. Good luck and tell me how it went. You will do an awesome job. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate teaching too and get all nervous, maybe it runs in the family =) I hope it went well yesterday. Love ya

    ReplyDelete