Wednesday, May 2, 2007


i know what people probably think when they see this picture.... first thought is most likely, WOW, those are some goergeous women, second thought being..... where the heck are the other beautiful Borrowman girls.... i know people think this because i thought it myself when i first saw it, (and my mind is the mold for every other intelligent mind). the answer to the latter thought would be... the other Borrowman girls (Lill, Lori, and Megan) were shockingly not with us, so with the odds being very odd we took a picture of the six of us. now to address the issue that once stated im sure will be quite alarming to everyone... unfortunately we do not have a picture of all the girls... i know shocking right? so im sure you can imagine my dismay when i wanted to post a blogg dedicated to the other girls who have helped us become who we are today, ( beautiful, funny, intelligent, alarmingly witty and of course extremely humble) and there was no resources at my immediate disposal to provide a visual image of all of the women we most admire. anyways love you all and hope you dont feel bad that me and kens have the coolest blogg ever!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so awsome! I love that you have a blog. I think you two are the funniest girls ever! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete