Thursday, September 27, 2012

VEGGIE MODEL


Well Jessica, I have to say.... I'm pretty sure you knew that this was coming. I mean what did you expect when you pose with all the produce and then fill my camera up with LOTS of pictures of you!!!


For those of you who don't know.... This is Jessica. She is among other things a VERY good fruit and veggie model. I mean who else could make those look so yummy and pretty? NO one.
Her innocent face is just perfect fit for the fruit.











I get joy from this one:)



I mean who else could make her hair freeze like that?

and this one 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha as amusing as those are I have to say there are some pretty nasty pics of me, but im an adult so i can laugh at them.... alot! you still havent payed me for that photo shoot though!!
    We had a blast coming to your house to pick apples, thanks for inviting us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaah LOVE THIS POST
    Kins your blog is so cute! I need to start stalking all our cousins blogs! I've been so lazy with looking at blogs.
    LOVE the owl cake to p.s. SUCH a cute part!

    ReplyDelete