Wednesday, September 26, 2012

APPLE PICKING


We have apple trees up here:D it is one of my favorite things about being up here. The last time they were ready, Jessica and I picked them all on our own. We had SO much fun that this time we got a lot more people willing to come up and help us empty the 3 trees! Jessa and her family and the Bangs came up. We made Taco Soup and headed out to pick the apples.... We had a BLAST!  Apple baseball  was a must this year again.


cute megs




I took the spot of catching Kerry's apples after he picked them and dropped them in the box. He was so fast that if I took my eye off him for one Second I would get smacked in the head with an apple. It felt just the same as having a baseball hit me in the head. I have a feeling he got to much Joy out of it!

Madi was so good to watch Olivia for me... thanks madi!
This girl didn't think i was taking enough photos of her.....
Brave LUKE!!!!




Even suki was trying to help dig up the potatoes:D





Jess.... I have so many photo's of my pregnant veggie model that you get your very own post!!! 




Everyone worked so hard climbing through our weed covered garden to get everything out. THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming up and helping us get the food all picked.... we still have lots more on the trees if anyone wants to come and fill up some buckets!

No comments:

Post a Comment