Sunday, December 12, 2010

OUR FRONT ROOM BEFORE AND AFTER

Its been really fun getting to decorate this little house to feel like our home. If you'll notice the shelfs that i am super proud of:)
I found them on pottery barn.com and really wanted them and had asked josh if we could have them. They cost about $100 each and i wanted two of them. His reply.

"No".

What? did he say "NO" to ME?! he never says no to me.

" I'll make you some"

Much better than some dumb ol pottery barn right!







5 comments:

  1. oops, I commented on the wrong post. my real comment is on your internet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww i love it you did such an awesome job. someday I hope i can decorate like you... oh and ps i want to come see your tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks so awesome! Josh did an amazing job on the shelves and I love the blocks that say Home! But my favorite is still the Mac in the background! This is Bree by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! WHERE IS THE CHRISTMAS TREE????? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it. Teach me your ways. I want my house to look as cute as yours!

    ReplyDelete