Sunday, June 27, 2010

No more cute little house for us :(

This past week josh and I have been moving our little house... packing up and taking to a storage unit in Parawan. We have about one more load then were done. It was so sad to see our home empty..... no cute anything anywhere. We ended up at my parents house until we make the move this august. Now the only thing we have to get use to is the temperature change... we left our house at about 68 and moved into about 77..... holey crap its hot in this house:)

2 comments:

  1. I knew you were moving but I didn't know this weekend. You should have told us so we could come help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since you don't have rent to pay anymore crank up the AC and then pay the higher bill. I think that is the only reason mom and dad keep it so hot. And add a fan in that bedroom it will help a ton!!! Sorry that there is no cute house, but at least now you can work on a "cute" bank account :)

    ReplyDelete