Sunday, June 27, 2010

A LITTLE LATE IN COMING... BUT HERE NONE THE LESS


MIKI BIRTHDAY GIRL....

Miki miki miki my lee
you are the most special girl to me
it was your special day
and i wish i could have come play
but moving my house was no fun
it would have been better to come and see your........ cute run ( you thought i was gonna say bum!)

you have such a great singing voice
so imagine i sing to you the same way and you did rejoyce
but i love you oh so much
and your love makes me feel touched ( my heart)

i hope your day was so grand
and you had one huge marching band
telling you dear
your face is so clear
and that your cousin hopes you have the best life
and someday you'll become Kades wife:)

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious! Maybe you should become a poet.
    Are you living in St. George?
    And doing hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! So cute Kens... good thing I randomly checked your blog, I didn't think you ever updated this thing. I will have to see you soooooooooooon I can't believe you are moving!!:(

    ReplyDelete