Thursday, May 14, 2009

A BIRTHDAY ODE TO JANAE


Wow I dont think i realized how many sisters 5 is unil I am trying to come up with a poem for them on their special day!


Lame poem #3!
Oh janae darling dear
I know your getting old and its wrinkles you fear.
but you look just like you did when you were thirty one
and now thirty two comes and your that much more fun.

Your red hair is so..... red
and its sits oh so great on top of your head.
you think you know what your getting today
but you dont.... its not possible.. there is no $#@#$#@!! way!

Remeber the days remember the times
you had no kids and life was sublime
but now that you do
and they all have pooed on you
all you can do is remeber those times.......

Dancing is what you do
but not kerry..no... he wont go with you
so you secretly dance
in your g's with a prance
until you get caught when your lovely sister comes is and sees you ;)

Happy birthday dear one
I hope today is so fun
and get get all that you wish
and a big yummy birthday dinner dish.

Ha ha love you janae

*yes i did get onto your facebook chris and took a picture of janae off of her's. And yes i do know your password to everything muahahahahahahah..

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Janae! I loved the part about how you still look like you are 31! I love getting older cause I know that you are always and forever 18 months older than me. Love you so much and hope you have the bestest day ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I read the pretend swear word...because...well...it has the same amount of letters as a real swear word HAHAHA! And everybody knows that there is NOTHING funnier than fake swearing!!!
    Happy Birthday Janae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Nae Nae :) I hope your day turned out well and that it was great. I love you and have been thinking about you all day.

    Kensi I love the poem especially that you caught her dancing in her "G"s Love ya

    ReplyDelete