Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ok so its nothing new that i LOVE halloween!!!! Everything about the month of October makes me so happy. Everytime I walk outside i want to stay there and blissfully take in the cool air and the beautifully green, yellow and red yards.! It seems to me that people are just generally happier during this month.... dont you think? So as I sit here thinking of happy things.... I am going to make a list of things that make me want to smile... laugh.... and altogher make me happy!

* 5 O clock at the store.... best feeling in the whole wide world
*asking Emma to tell me when her birthday is..... ( march eeyeventh)
*Jim playing pranks on Dewight
*Riding my bikecycle... to work.... to jessicas house.... around the block
*reading family blogs
*buying new clothes
* when jessica borrows my bike and then has never brought it back and is instead letting spiders build mansions on it... so of course i'm not going to touch it.... eew
*the smell of Autumn..... gotta love scentsey!
*New lip gloss... or New make up for that matter (girls know what i mean... you randomly look so much prettier)
*About this time of year we start making toffee!
*I know i am not writing them.... but almost every thought that has come to my head has been food.... hmmmn.... something wrong there.
* Hocus Pocus the movie
* dressing up and getting to be someone else for a day.
*fall clothing... i love jackets
* riding my bike........ eh hem.... jess
*I LOVE HALLOWEEN

4 comments:

  1. I love the fall too, what a cute post! That crazy writing was fun to read! I thought for sure your birthday would make it in your list! So can I borrow your bike? :) I think the food thing is all I think about in fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I tell you this all the time, but you really are so funny. We get a kick out of reading what you have to say. It is always so thought provoking. I heard you had a wonderful birthday surprise with Josh! He is so cute to go all out like that. We sure miss you and love ya like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really thought about it but I do love the fall too. I love taking walks and not roasting while I do it :) Thanks for the reminder of all that is good this time of year....with all the colds around here I needed the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Fall too!! it's my favorite! You made me want to go ride my bike, maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete