Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ESPANA


Here are some pictures from Spain. We had so much fun. We got to visit Madrid, Segovia, Valencia, Toledo and we stayed in azuqueca ( a. thu. cake. uh). I loved the people we met and stayed with.... ate way to much food... and spent way to much on cute H&M clothes (most of which are jackets and i cant wear them yet :( ) The cathedrials gave me the creeps and the Temple was AMAZING. I think the beach was probably my favorite place we went.
The weather never got past 72 and was perfect for walking all the little streets and visiting the shops along the side. The streets were very picturesque..... only big enough to fit one little smart car and had little shops lining the streets.

Although the trip was super fun and I loved everyminute I was there... it was so nice to drive into St. George at night and see the Temple all lit up!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. AAAHHH YOUR HOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT...wait... why I'm a commenting, I'm gonna call you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. You guys look beautiful and so do all the fun places you went. My favorite picture is of Mom and Dad walking on the beach! I can't wait to hear more about it in person so don't forget any details for when we next see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you guys look great! I love the picture of you with the little whispy curls around your face, very authentic looking. I bet you fit right in. thanks for posting it looks so beautiful there and I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you guys are home! It felt like you guys were gone for a month! Thanks for sharing so many pictures, and I am so glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey now, that is not how you pronounce that... but I am glad you enjoyed yerself in ethpanya. Now you have GOT to see the mighty and historical city that we live in. You will be a culturally complete person at that point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun!! I am so jealous and I definitely need to go there some day! I heard that your parents ran into my friend at the temple who was in Spain renewing her Visa! That is so funny! Anyways you guys look like you had an absolute blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures, and I am so jealous the beach looks so pretty! So do all the cities. I am glad you are home and I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this isn't even cool... this is AMAZING AND IM SO JEALOUS YET IM SO GLAD TO BE THE COUSIN WHO IS COUSINS WITH COUSINS WHO WENT TO SPAINNNN!!!!!



    love Lexi Glauser :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling homesick for Spain. I'm so glad you guys were able to go and had a great time. What did you think of the food?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics...what fun! Glad you guys had a good time. You look so good in the one middle picture.

    ReplyDelete