Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MY NEW TOY!!!

So i have decided that it is really hard to come up with posts about yourself. Now you my friends have children, spouses, homes, pets, and did i say SUPER funny children that you all may blog about. I on the other hand have only the life of Myself, Me, and oh!..... My new Laptop!!!!

Yes i did it... now i had a really hard time choosing between this and our lovely Mac Book. After doing much reesearch and learning how to spell the word :) i have decided upon my Sony VAIO! I loved the look of this one... the LCD screen and the fact that i already know how to use windows. The new version of Vista is out and most people love it... it has more options for photoing and whatnot.... so this is the one that i got.. not to mention it looks awesome!

Now the other thing i had a really hard time with was wether to get PINK!!!! or another color. After talking to my darling sister jessica (who said i would be LAME if i got pink and would never been seen with me again) decided to go with the Beautiful white!

It really is hard coming up with things to talk about yourself :) so i buy cool toys! I built it to how i wanted... and they will ship it in two weeks!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Jessica's right. You owe her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Pink would have been lame.... Congratulations on your new bundlle of joy!

    mag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally would have choose the black one...lol but I'm cool like that....rebel...lol
    j/k let me know how you like it....I'm thinking of getting one for my son Mias, he's going to be a freshman next year, and home schooling...
    ttyl XOXO
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love it! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get it Did you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And does this mean that you will post more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i got it.... i got it!!!! i LOVE it. its so cute and happy for me! i also opened it in your van!

    ReplyDelete