Monday, October 15, 2007

WEDDING TIME!

so i thought i would post some of my favorite pictures of you all!! and a little narration

eh hem.. first one... me and josh, the only narration this one needs is...... ohhhhhh cute!

well thats about the only narration i'm gonna do.... if i teach you any thing about me on this blog it will be that its about me!!!! (not really therfore the other really cute pictures(by the way i love all of them of you guys and tyler there were better ones but i LOVE this one!!!)





3 comments:

  1. look at the monkey daddy! Can I feed the monkey PLEASE!!! I don't ever remember making that face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice of pictures for everyone, well, except Tyler! But he still looks dang cute. We really need to get Nick and Megan, and Ryan and Lil doing a blog. Oh and good narration, it should be all about you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.- That is a really cute picture of you and Josh! The photographer really captured the best in you.

    ReplyDelete