Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Things About KENSI!!!

Well this might be odd but i guess the "new in thing" is to post quarky things about your family and in turn they write about you....... i have only me. Lets see how this works!
1. i some how deteriate during the night and wake up looking an absolute mess!
2. i'm everyones favorite sister/sister in law/daughter/friend/person in general/ and even those who dont know me... i am somehow still thier favorite.
3. i am NOT concieded
4. Nor am i stuck on myself in anyway shape or form....!
5. no tyler i do not touch ALL foods..... just when your around!
6. i found that supid orange cat in my room the other night... in the middle of the night... and it scared the crap out of me..
7. i dont know what that had to do with my list but i thought everyone should know :)
8. did i say that i am perfect
9. mom says that one day the cow will jump the fence and i'll be at a loss...... whatever that means!
10. mom did not really say that...... i made it up because i could not think of a 9!!!
11. did we really think that KENSI would take this serously.... come on.... why would i tell wierd things about me and ruin it for everyone who has yet to find them out!!! SUPRISE for them!!!


so people.... there we have it! have a good day and good luck!

7 comments:

  1. kens! i love you! you are so stinkin funny..... which reminds me we need to do visiting teaching! i'll call you.

    maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kensi
    what do you think you are doing commenting on yourself.All you had to do was ask and we would have told you all the funny quirky things about you. Let me start
    1- She THINKS she is our favorite
    2- she has a funny boyfriend
    3- She likes to pinch mens butts
    4- and last but not least she has a chandelier named after her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kensi Thanks for something New!! Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (megan posting)1.you like to pinch. 2.you think everyone likes you(in the world)(cause i do (exept when you pinch me)3.that the cow will jump the fence and you will be at loss(whatever that means)4.she thinks i sleep talk(I DONT )5.i o know.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

    ReplyDelete
  5. i did not mean to put the ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kensi, you are absolutely hilarious. I always get a kick out the posts that you put up so keep them coming. Here is my list of 3 funny things about you:
    1- You don't like people to sleep in the same bed with you and if they do, you have to have a separate blanket to make sure you don't touch.
    2- You think you are in a race every time you get in the car and somehow you win every time!!!
    3- You take the milk lid off (or in lid) and set it in the refrigerator while you pour the milk but the lid never seems to get back on the milk.
    We love you Kensi and you do have a way of making every person around you happy and laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, it's QUIRKY, Quarks are subatomic particles partly responsible for the nuclear bonding forces. Not easily confused I know... I have a question, what is Micturation's email? maybe I call you and make you happy.

    ReplyDelete