Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SLEEPY BABY.

Man! do we have one sleepy baby on our hands. I would worry about it other than everywhere i look it says that this is completely normal and that I should just enjoy it! I'm guessing she sleeps anywhere from 18-20 hrs a day :O. Nights are great.

A sample of our day from yesterday morning to today...
woke up at 6:30 and stayed awake until 8:30
slept from 8:30-12
slept from 1:30-6
slept from 7:30-11:30 pm 
12-3:30
4-7
8:30- still asleep and its noon........

of course she'll wake up to eat a little bit but falls asleep right after she's got her some food. 
i got 7 hrs of sleep last night!! and have gotten 5-6 for the most part of her being here!

They say as long as she's sleeping at night dont wake her up. Its so hard to wake her up anyways i dont think i could if i tried!

How did we get this Angel?!













8 comments:

  1. She is just so adorable! Arvilla was totally the same way, always sleeping. Definitely enjoy it! Hopefully this means she will always be a good little sleeper for you like Arvilla has been for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! you are stinking lucky. hayden was just the opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She just keeps getting more and more beautiful. She is probably the best dressed baby ever! Are you sure you don't want to come to Ohio and stay with me for a couple weeks? I really want to hold her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful! I don't think Clara was ever that sleepy, but nights have been pretty good. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the most awake she is, is the one while yawning. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful!! congratulations:) I wish I got a sleepy baby...lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to hold her! I think sleeping newborns are the most peaceful things the whole world. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute, even asleep. I wish I had a sleepy baby

    ReplyDelete