Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NO it cant be....... CAN IT?

So I know its been awhile since I have posted anything. And lucky people, of all the things I have done since my last post you get to read about............

MY FIRST COLD SORE!!!!!! ba bada duh!!
i have realized two things about myself that i would not have minded to never have known.

1- i am mean
2- i am also a baby

I would first off like to apoligize to Jessica. In the years that I have known Jess, she has had the misfortune of getting one or two( or every other week) LOVLEY cold sores. I, in turn, was not very nice. Now when I say not very nice let me expound.
Classic conversation with me and jess when she has a nasty(i lied about the lovely part) cold sore:
j= jessica k=kensi
j "kens what do you think my future children will look like?"
k".........."
j "kens?"
k "um of course they will look so cute"
j "STOP STARING AT MY COLD SORE!!!"

seriously i would stare..... a lot, laugh, poke fun at, and make her feel kinda crappy about having one. Now in my defence i did not realize how horrible they were. At the time I thought it was wildley funny to not look at anything else while she talked to me and slowly get closer with a disgusted but intrigued face. ha ha ha just thinking about it makes the evil monster inside of me happy.

Now... about the being a baby part. I am SURE most of you know about this. I was completley freaking out. I would stick my face in others faces to show them the nasty on me and ask how much longer in thier opinion did they think it would last. I hardly talked about much else and complained very loudly. My fingers wanted to feel what was going on...... so of course my first one was huge (* note to self... dont touch them again.... EVER) and i was in the bathroom looking at it non stop trying to will it with my mind to go away. It was horrible.

I have learned two important things from this....... Never Ever make fun of others... it comes back around and i am SOOOO glad i was the one being so annoying.. i could not have stood it and in turn would probably say something mean ( oh look! point of me being mean seconed).... really mean

6 comments:

  1. I think Jessica should have a turn making fun of you...you know take close up pictures and post them on her blog for the whole world to see. J/K I am sorry I know they hurt and I don't wish that on anyone. Hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some how I am not surprised that you through such a big deal about it!!! If I were Jessica, I would take every opportunity to get even with you. Oh, and I loved the conversation between you two. I can totally imagine it and laughed my head off when I read it. You are so fun, keep up the posting. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought for sure you would have put a picture of the little thing on your blog-It is your first one! Its special like your first kiss or something. :) You are so funny. I did even notice it until you pointed it out. Welcome to the world of cold sores. Sorry you had to join the club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    You and I were the only ones left! First Cuca leaves the gap club, now you leave the no herpes club! I am a lone man truly.

    Bree says that deodorant works on them. No real medical help for that yet, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are the freakin worst thing in the world! However everyone deserves to have one once!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all i have to say is i think the way you handled it was disgusting and i think you deserve another one!

    ReplyDelete