Sunday, July 20, 2008

TRYING MY HAND WITH THE CAMERA












Cute little Annie LOVED getting her picture taken. I walked up into the playroom to see if any of the young ones would volunteer. Annie jumped up and followed me outside. After I had taken one or two she wanted to do more :) She was such a doll. Thanks Emma for letting me bother you whilst you ate your watermelon! She would look at me and say "no more kensi" but I kept going! Lexi is just plain ol photogenic.


Now mind that they are kids..... and have dirty faces! Thats what I love most about the photos!

6 comments:

  1. so cute who is the little one at the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are beautiful shots. I guess I may need to take some lessons from you when we come down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness kens those are so cute!!! i love that annie actually posed for them... and they all look gorgeous... hello janae i think you need to go to toquerville more often the one at the bottom is our darling nephew gage! anyways kense i will hire you to take all my kids pictures im way excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Kens- You are so patient to take pictures of the little ones. They all turned out too Cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kens you've got such a nature talent for that! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE everyone of those pictures, I'm way excited for you to take photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't believe i never commented... i thought i did!!! Kens these pictures are SOO good! i love all of them. really really nice job. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete