Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I AM IN LOVE....



This is the BEST blog i have ever been to. I have also I have decided I am a modern country style. I love white..... bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms.... they are so awesome with colors! anyways this is a super fun blog to read. Be careful that you have time to look through it though... I spent forever on it :)
look under the blogs i like to visit at the bottom. Look at the chalk boards one too... its awesome.. it teaches you how to put chalboards anywhere with any color too!!!!! copy and past this... kinda long... but i hope it works (if not its on the small spaces blog along the side:) )

www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.3a0656639de62ad593598e10d373a0a0
/?vgnextoid=d47f3a6f5c470110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&autonomy_kw=chalk%20
board&rsc=ns2006_m15

4 comments:

  1. I love the white house look. And I absolutely love the chalk paint. What a cute idea for a playroom and office. I can't wait til the day when I have my own home to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, chalk paint then I really can easily wash the walls when my kids draw all over them. I also really like the white house, maybe when my kids are a little older because chocolate and white walls or spagetti and white walls.... not so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to know what kind of style you are! I loved the outdoor living area's. Someday we may have something like that! I also loved the weird wall ideas! What a fun blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not go to it yet but I am commenting. Thanks for updating, Did you know I have a chalkboard in my play room.This is Janae By the way

    ReplyDelete